Friday, January 7, 2011

A very Jersey Google voice transcription



Google Voice transcription of voicemail left by Tony in regards to the first episode of the Jersey Shore:

Holy balls, okay. I'm gonna tell you. I happened. Yeah, I'm gonna tell you what happened You know move that she's crazy Kansas craziest Nicky, it's crazy at Holy S. M. S actually get Saskia, but you need to do it. It's bad ass to do on the difference. And ohh my god. I just left and infighting and I saw something amazing and I watch the whole scene because I mean. Men my case of times but they didn't it, but it was May loving talk to me back up the How are you alright. Love that for tone. From of the that happen. The what your mother

What he really said:

Holy shit balls. Ok, I'm not gonna tell you what happens, Ya I am.. I'm gonna tell you what happens. Deena moves in, she's crazy, just as crazy as Snookie... and it gets crazy. Holy shit and Samantha actually gets her ass kicked like she needs to and and it's bad ass cuz JWOWW gets her revenge and oh my god bunch of sluts and their fighting and it's awesome and amazing and I watched the whole thing thinking they might kiss at the end but they didn't but it was ama-za-zing so hit me back up peace oh ya, by the way my bad for telling you some of the shit that happens. Peace. Word to yo mother.


<brJersey />

No comments:

Post a Comment