Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Cori
my phone is dying.

1:48am
Yolanda
That is sad. Are you going to have a funeral?
I know a lot of mormons that can make potatoes for that occasion

1:50am
Cori
That is true, I bet they taste delicious too!!!

1:50am
Yolanda
cornflakes!!

1:50am
Cori
mmmmm

1:51am
Yolanda
Seriously.. I want some now. haha

1:52am
 Cori
ha ha go make some bitch.

1:53am
Yolanda
Too late.. I'm going to bed. My room is a frozen tundra. The heater vent is bent so it never gets warm and in order to fix it you have to tear the wall down... so it's not going to happen. My hands are frozen playing on the computer.

1:53am
Cori
awww, poor poor hobag!!!

1:53am
Yolanda
I know! We might have to make mormon potatoes for my hands when they fall off.. I'll have to be like those cool amputees who can use a utensil with their toes!

1:55am
Cori
That would be some crazy shit for sure. I would take pictures of you and laugh.
Because I am just that kind of friend.

1:55am
Yolanda
Well I'd want you to document so I could become a YouTube sensation

No comments:

Post a Comment